ASSOCIATION OF RODEO COMMITTEES (ARC)
The value of the membership is in the
to be a part of the organization and what YOU MAKE OF IT!
“ARC is the most cost effective & efficient means of networking with representatives of the most successful Rodeos in North America.”
CURRENT MEMBER RODEOS
COMMITTEE LIAISON to the PRCA
- Evaluation, recommendation or submission of rule proposals.
- Direct contact with PRCA directors to present ARC's position on issues.
- Consultation with member committees regarding rodeo approval application.
- Long-range planning with the PRCA.
- Recommendation to ARC members for assisting and cooperating with the PRCA
to improve the future of rodeo.
- Advise PRCA on committee services to be expanded or improved.
- Development of meetings and seminars regarding event production and marketing.
STATISTICAL COLLECTION & DISSEMINATION
- Development of survey forms and concepts so members may create demographic
data from their event.
- Creating and providing members with economic impact formulas to establish value
of events in their community.
- Collecting attendance information from members in order to develope trends related
to attendance by days-of-the week, number of performances, times, etc.
- Collection of contract act survey information as a reference guide for committees.
- Seminars to instruct on sponsorship development and servicing.
- Consultation regarding sponsor contracts.
- Newsletter regarding sponsor activities.
- Concept creation and proposal writing.
- Create generic bylaws and articles as examples for non-profit incorporation.
- Provide general non-profit tax information to discuss with a CPA or tax consultant.